Co-Regional AdvisorColette Weil Parrinello
Co-Regional AdvisorKeely Parrack
Assistant Regional AdvisorElisabeth Aikins
Regional Illustrator CoordinatorJulie Bayless
- Email Us
We serve members in Marin, Sonoma, Solano, Napa, Contra Costa, and Alameda counties. We are a vibrant region of ideas, events, creativity, volunteers, and camaraderie to help you improve your craft and knowledge of children's writing and illustration. There are three regions in Northern CA: SF/South, North/Central and …Read More
- Sat. August 29, 2 - 4 pm, Sonoma County Meeting with Author David Schwartz
- 29 Aug 15
- Sat. Sept. 5, 2 - 4 pm, Costra Costa and Alameda County Meeting, Critique Cafe, Walnut Creek
- 5 Sep 15
- Walnut Creek
- Sat. Oct 17 - Oktoberfest - Fuel Your Creativity!
- 17 Oct 15
- Sat. Jan 23, 9 - 5 pm, Middle Grade Intensive
- 23 Jan 16
- Sat. Feb. 6, 2 - 4 pm, Sonoma County Meeting, Author/Illustrator Devorah Petty
- 6 Feb 16
Sign up for our email announcements, click visitor.r20.constantcontact.com/d.jsp
Come and hear our speakers, learn in craft workshops, critique cafes, intensives, the region conference and much more.
If you don't see it, just ask us. And volunteer to learn about the industry and contacts!
MEMBER GOOD NEWS! (Click tab on right to learn more)
Ann Jacobus, author, announces her YA release (debut), "Romancing the Dark in the City of Light," on October 6 from Macmillan (SMP). The launch party is Oct. 8 (Thursday) at 7pm at Books Inc. Opera Plaza, San Francisco. http://www.annjacobus.com/
Michael Genhart, author, announces the publication of "Ouch! Moments: When Words Are Used in Hurtful Ways," illustrated by Viviana Garofoli, by Magination Press. Release date: September 22, 2015